View Single Post
      12-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #510
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Diesel Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi SQ5

Your screen name looks familiar from the Zine. Welcome to the dark side.

I hope to be making the journey back in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrek View Post
Hello all! it's bit late, but allow me to introduce myself.

I purchased 2009 E92 335i M package last spring and I have been slowly modifying my car to my likings. I already know what I am going to do with the car, but it's probably going to take another year or so. Once done, I will post more pics of my car, but I don't have much to show at this time. Just another 335i on the road. Anyways, I have been active on different forums for a while so I am not new to the forum scene, but I am new to the BMW (N54) scene, so I'll have a lot of questions coming up ahead. And yes, I do know how to use the search button

Before owning the BMW, I had 2 Audi's before. The B7 S4 was my last car with fair amount of mods done. It won First and Second place consecutively in a local annual Audi meet and it definitely a head turner. And I still miss the exhaust sound to this date, even though it was loud as hell.

It's definitely a different driving experience as AWD to RWD transition is world of a difference. Taking slow turns on a rainy day takes some time to get used to, but I am enjoying the joy of RWD and no regrets here. Anyways, I see that Hellokitty has posted above, but he and I have couple more friends who are planning on getting E92, so we'll definitely have a group going by next summer.