View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
AMASIAN
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete84 View Post
I love my Invo's. They're super quiet, grip like mad in dry, and have killer looks. Wet traction is fine, way better than the oem RFTs. Overall I'm highly satisfied with these tires. Good luck with your choice .
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miro2296 View Post
I really like my NT555's on my car. Lots of grip (dry & wet) and they are smooth and quiet on the road. I can't speak for the INVO's though, but from Nitto's site says the it is quieter then the NT555's though. Hope this helps!
Excellent. I hear that by comparison to the Invo's they are only decent but it's good to know that they are in fact pretty good. I've heard mixed reviews about their longevity and that's what concerns me. I'll keep 'em on the back burner. Thanks for the review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpphreakx06 View Post
I've had invo's for a year now and I love them. They are great for daily driving and can grip really well on sharp turns. Sidewall feels a bit stiff, which makes the ride a little bouncy but its a solid tire all around, great pricing on it too.
Sidewall shouldn't be a problem, I'm used to RFT's and these will be 35 front 30 rear aspect ratio...

I'm really just curious about tread wear. What kind of mileage have you guys gotten from these? Pretty regular spirited driving?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0