View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #54
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_LA View Post
You would have a great argument if they were the manufacturers of these products, but they are not.

Im not saying their the best, and yes many vendors do make mistakes... but I've recv'd some good service from them, so therefore Ill back them up on these hater posts.

which lip was it you purchased? CPS front lip?
Hanaman front lip....to be honest I was also they way it was handled....holes where not lined up at all....not even lose. When I complained about ths they actually changed there website ect......there excuse was "it happens".....maybe you did get good service but man others did not, glad you where not one of them and you te entitled to your opinion. My opinion stands though.

They also lied about shipping ect....no trust there for me.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0