View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 08:56 AM   #9
IbanezGod
997TT, X5M
Rep
Drives: 997TT, X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC6 View Post
While that may be true, a good friend steps up to the plate and does what needs to be done for his friend. This douche should have never been asked to take that responsibility. Hes demonstrated that his new wife keeps his balls in her pocket.
OP, have that talk with him and give him one last chance to make it right. At first hesitation, tell him hes out. Relief pitcher coming in to close the game.
Thats what I would do anyway.
That's what i'm doing Thursday when I get back from a business trip. I have many guys including my cousin who deserve it more than he does. I need to lay it down to him in a way that shows, hey you're one of my best friends, but when it comes to my wedding you're not the go to person and everyone else has stepped up to the plate except you, it's only fair to give that honor to someone else. My one buddy has done all the bachelor party planning, i see him all the time, go out to dinner, always a person to bounce ideas off of, completely took care of me Monday when I got in a bad accident and spent 5 hours with me in the ER (granted he was the only person around he was a trooper), he's divorced so he has the time lol, but he's definitely always there for me.