10-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #17
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I have the old version of George's waffle weave mf towel and it worked great, or so I thought. Last week I ordered another thinking it would be that same towel. Well I stumbled across this thread and was like, "there is a new towel?". I had had my new towel for about a week now but didn't take it out of the plastic to bother even looking at it. I mean it's just a glorified towel right.

Well I did my winter prep today; wash, clay, Poorboys SSR3, Menzerna IP, Menzerna FPII, and Poorboys EX-P. Let me add the car looks better then the day I took her home haha. Anyways I get to drying the car and rip the towel out of its plastic and notice I have the new towel talked about in this thread. So I'm like sweet, lets see if it works as well as it's been talked up. This towel hands down destroys the old waffle version George carried. I don't know what or how but I dried the entire car and the towel was asking for seconds haha.

Anyways I gabbed enough. Another superior product offered by George. Keep up the good upgrades Detailed Image!

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0