wahooooman
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Atlantis M3

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
I've been running Forgestar F14's in 18 since last year. Holding up pretty damn goood, just some curb rash
18's are the way to go for Boston, I personally would never go 19 just with the experiences I've had
This is true man I actually ended up getting 19’s as I hope I don’t regret it, we will see though. Hey lets get that JB4 installed on your car man, unfortunately Sunday afternoon works better for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGSX View Post
Glad to see another e90 will be rocking style 95's on the north shore haha
Yeah, I Love the concave of them, I just got them but I prob going to have to refinish them as the guy before me curb-rashed everyone of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Shift View Post
So I mounted my 19s last week. 11 wide in the rear. Stretched tires. Just FYI for those that are in the city. For try to go over train tracks on comm ave at an angle! My rear lip caught a rail or something. Gonna inch long scratch with a small dent in the lip. 1 week in!
Yeah I wish I saw this earlier bc I just did this yesterday thanks for the heads up though, you most likely can fix the lip though. Is it painted or a crome lip ?