09-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #8
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
When you say you upgraded was you already with 3 and did that handset work?

It will be worth speaking to trading standards or Ofcom as they will give you your correct rights, I'm sure phone must be covered by the sales of goods act in which case the goods do not work at your home address and I'm sure they must have taken it before you signed the contract.

One more thing and this may have no bearing over your case but may be of use, if the sales person tells you something and later they denys it saying they didn't saying "its in the contract you should have read it" then in most cases you have a very strong case against the contract and 99% of the time the company will back down, this is why nearly all sales calls are recorded now.
Yes the handset does work but i am paranoid about that as a consumer my rights has been breached..i need to find more info on this because they virtually don't offer anything apart from faulty exchange , it would be fair if three uk doesn't offer any returns or change of mind but this is not the case, the website clearly shows they do offer it.

How the hell do i suppose to know it's different online , how the hell do i know that is a franchise store and it runs policy completely different than the website.

It shouldn't be upto the consumer to dig every info out of them. I checked every online, went to the store to get an upgrade thinking they are the same company , nowhere does it say it's a franchise store...

Now: 718 Cayman GTS / F83 M4
Appreciate 0