View Single Post
      10-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #28
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
There are people in the World who are actually starving to death. Just trying to bring some perspective.

It's screw in a tire on a car. It probably happens to them once a week. Has anyone actually checked to see if the screw has caused a leak?

It sounds like you went to pick up the car on Friday at shop closing time. Now you go on a BMW Forum and trash talk the place without them having a chance to rectify the situation.

No wonder why we BMW owners get the reputation we have....
I think the above is a dumb response. The tires were brand-new, and the OP has not left the lot, i.e. he hasn't driven the vehicle. Such a response would be like saying you bought a new car, and as you were taking delivery, you noticed a screw in the tire.

I agree you have to give shops/people a chance to make things right, but I can't see have a plugged tire from mile 0.

People who play the first world problem card, have you ever been to a third world country and visited orphanages, or seen the elderly thrown away like garbage, or do you simply repeat phrases you've seen on the web? There really is no relationship between a BMW service resolution, and people starving to death. I want to use a 4 letter acronym which starts with a capital S, and ends with a capital U, but I'll hold off.
Appreciate 0