Armen52
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Pacific BMW - Glendale, CA

Hey folks,

So I finally picked up my car last night! It has been flawless so far, thankfully. I would now like to post my review of my buying experience with Pacific BMW.

My CA at Pacific was Serj Minasian. He was a very friendly and professional CA who was always super-nice about checking the status of my car, keeping me posted on progress, etc. since he knew how anxious I was to get the car before having to move. He was also very easy to deal with in terms of all the boring numbers stuff. He even informed me about the new college grad program that BMW offers so that I could get lower financing. Overall a great experience with him and would highly recommend anybody in the area do business with him.

As for Pacific BMW as an organization, I mean, Serj has been my point of contact for 99% of the time so that just reflects on them. Other points to note are that my car was flawless at delivery time. The gas tank was full and the floor mats were included complimentary in the car before I even got a chance to ask for them. There were no problems, dents, dings, scuff marks, or anything else when I picked up the car. The preparation was excellent and I was able to pick up the car only three days after it was unloaded from the ship!

All in all I really couldn't have asked for more from them. I am extremely pleased that after having dealt with some not-so-honorable dealers (see BMW Seattle thread), that I was able to purchase the car from one from the opposite end of the spectrum.

I am moving to Seattle in a week and will not know anything about how their service department performs. I'll leave that to somebody else to report.