06-02-2006, 05:44 PM   #136
E90Boy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbergh
Wow, I read a lot on here but don't post much, mainly because I really don't know as much about the e90 as others. I do know about business though.

You guys at eisenhaus lack any business sense what so ever. You charge someone for promoting a "prototype" which is what that exhaust is because it is used, not branded, and has a few other issues. Then when the guy lets you know it's messed up you tell him to send it back and then ,and only then, will you give him his money back. Most businesses I know would send a replacement first, with a return label, so he doesn't have to do as described.

Then you let Ryan get on here and start arguing with a customer in a public forum, especially a customer that apparently carries some weight (For the record I don't know Longtran). Then Jason comes on, doesn't offer a solution, just a rehash of Ryan's comments and says he doesn't want to talk bad about his customers "including bad and ugly ones"....well you just did.

Whether Longtran is trying to screw you or not, you handled this horribly and lost way more money in business than you saved by not just refunding his money, even if it was just to get rid of him. You didn't have to sell to him again if you didn't want to. Who gives a crap about the exhaust you sent him. It was a defective non production exhaust, which he would still have been promoting. If I were you I would have sent him a new one just so he didn't show up at shows with it, making you look bad. He did warn you what he would do so you weren't blindsided. You may say "well it was the principle"...whatever, you guys are in business not working for a cause. You let your pride get in the way of good business sense.

I hope you learn from this mistake and I wish you well. I'm also sure you are nice guys. Unfortunately I would have to turn to one of your competitors after this because too much doubt has been placed on your company, which is unfortunate and was easily preventable.

I don't mean this as a flame by any means, it just amazes me the business decisions people make. I am in a retail business, believe me I know what you deal with but this wasn't the way to handle it.

Good luck to both sides of this.
Nicely said. So I guess damages is done. I was saving to get their exhaust also now I will NOT buy anything from this company, because they don't know customer support for sh!t or how to deal with little problems. Ryan and Jason, you f&cked your company up good.

P.S: I'm not on anyone's side, but based on my judgement(putting my money elsewhere with customer support when it's needed).
Appreciate 0