01-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #18
triton3k
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Acura TL Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Joel View Post
I just ordered my car on Friday and I got it with Nav. I had navigation in my X5. I didn't have it in my E46 330, and I regretted it. I ended up buying a Garmin Nuvi 350. I also ordered the Nav for more than just the navigation. Nav is a good thing to have, just in case. Also, I'm moving to Florida in the fall and I'm sure it'll come in handy. The new iDrive-controlled iPod interface was another reason. That's the only thing I ever listen to in the car, and having a more usable interface than the first-generation iPodyourBMW system is a plus. Also, having the screen makes it easier to use Bluetooth with your phone book.
And from what I saw in the E92 accessories manual, there is an option for a reverse camera, so that would come in handy.

Yea im definately getting nav from this point on. Like I said before, it was one of my biggest regrets with my TL. I hope to never feel like that again. I also ended up getting a Garmin Nuvi 360 which is cool but it still doesnt have that OEM feel to it at all.
Appreciate 0