View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

This needs to be stickied ASAP!
Thank you for writing this! I was just about to grab a set from them, thank god I didnt'! If you are looking for some quality drilled and slotted rotors, check out 88rotors. They have warranties that cover one year for premature warping and lifetime against cracking! I'm not sure were they are manufactured and what not but I've had them on for about a year now on my e90 and other friends of mine said they haven't even gotten close to having the rotors warp or crack even after 5 years of harsh racing conditions. Its only around 300 for the front and rears! The only problem that I seen with them is if you spray off the anti corrosion coating, it really does rust
Other than that, they're amazing. I've went thru 2 brake pad changes and it only has a tiny tiny lip. They don't wear out fast like oem but fit to oem specs 100%. They're ready for direct swap even on stock pads and calipers etc.
http://www.88rotors.com/catalogsearc.../?q=135+rotors
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0