View Single Post
      04-17-2016, 04:37 AM   #35
bmwheath
11 second stock turbo club. 11.6@120mph
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupes33 View Post
Having the 4psi Hobb switch would mean a % of fuel would be going into the engine through the TBI rather than the direct injection from a low rpm. As this fuel in not well distributed to each cylinder through the manifold and the quantity would be constant, I was wondering how the ECU through the info from the oxygen sensors determine how much fuel the direct injection system must deliver. Whether this is your issue I don't know. It is just a thought. With the 15psi Hobb switch, the TBI doesn't come into play until your WOT and further up in the rev range. How did your E70 log go?
I think i have a sensor issue, either TMAP or inlet manifold sensor. Also quiet possibly need to reflash software on the DME as a few others have had a similar issue. I have a new TMAP sensor so it shouldn't be faulty. My fault codes below. Ignore the 1st fault code, that has been removed from the flash. Problem now is finding any spare time to sought it out
Attached Images

JB4 ISO - 3" Catless Downpipes - RB Inlets to be fitted - BMS DCI - VRSF 7" intercooler - Charge pipe & Raceport BOV - BMW PE exhaust - Stage 2 fuel pump - BMS E85 Flash/ E50 mix, running map7 - NGK Plugs - BMS Catchcan - RB pcv valve - Quaife LSD - 19'' Beyern wheels - Msport suspension - M3 rep sideskirts - Aero front lip - Lux V5's - Mid kick rear spoiler - Dark tint - Msport steering wheel with M3 paddles & trim

Last edited by bmwheath; 04-22-2016 at 05:19 AM..
Appreciate 0