View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Lulz_M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335i 6MT

FS:OEM Pre-LCI E92 Non M-tech Fogs, OEM reflectors, and other OEM front bumper parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have some OEM parts off my factory front bumper up for sale. Reason for sale is i was involved in a very minor accident that involved some scuffs on the front bumper and I replaced with an M3 rep. All parts are OEM from an '07 E92 335i, Alpine White.

1. OEM Non Mtech front bumper fogs. Price: $65 shipped.
Condition - Good, no damage or cracks/scratches. Typical pitting for an '07 with 20k miles. If you want them to look PERFECT, PM me and we can discuss options. Included are GP Thunder 8k bulbs. If you want the OEM bulbs, PM me, i may still have them as well but will need to dig.

2. OEM Headlight washer covers and FRONT towing cover. Price: PM me
Color: Alpine White
Condition: Good, one of the sprayer covers has a small rock chip.
PLEASE NOTE: my car DID NOT HAVE HEADLIGHT WASHERS. If you have headlight washers, i think you need a different cover. Please research before making an offer. If you need me to look for part #'s on the covers, i will gladly do so. PM me with any questions.

3. OEM bumper side reflectors, NOT COLORMATCHED. Price: $30 shipped.
Condition: Good, one has a small scratch (hardly noticeable)
Perfect for someone wanting to return their car to stock, or looking for an extra set to have painted to match your car.

4. OEM lower bumper mesh/grills. Price: $50 shipped for all 3 peices.
Condition: Great, no damage that i am aware of, still the oem Silver color. Perfect for anyone wanted an extra set to paint and/or modify.

Please PM me if you have any questions, parts are located in Jacksonville Florida.

Pictures:

Appreciate 0