Private
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 335i

Small partout: PROcede, Wheels and more

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Sadly I had to get rid of my 07 e92 335 a few months ago, I've had most of this sitting around collecting dust for a while so its time to go. Check out the attached album for pictures. More pictures are available for serious buyers that want more detail. I'm willing to ship the smaller stuff at the buyers cost, the wheels I would prefer to deal locally (02760) but I would consider shipping If I don't get any bites locally. If you see something you want, but think I'm asking too much, make me an offer!

View post on imgur.com

1). Set of ASA-JH3 17" wheels with winter tires - $400!
(Dunlop sp winter sport M3 225/45/R17 all around)
You can see I measured the tread in one of the pictures with a micrometer, you could definitely finish out the winter with these tires. The wheels themselves are actually in really good shape, only one or two small chips/scratches, great investment to protect your nice wheels for the winter season. comes with BMW center caps! Does NOT come with TPMS

2.) V4 rev 2.5 PROcede. Comes with no USB cable. UNLOCKED, can be upgraded to v5 - 300$
What more is there to be said? Outstanding chip.

3.) BT professional cable, All vins are used so you will have to get it unlocked- 50$

4.) OEM catted downpipes from an 07 e92, approx 50k miles, no dings/dents/or problems -150$

5.) OEM Diverter valves, also about 50k miles - 50$

6.) Staggard 18" style 189s OEM from e92 with sport package. Two of the wheels have some minor curbing (the right front, right rear). The tires are NOT included, namely due to them being totally not worth keeping. Does NOT come with TPMS - 500$

I've been out of the community for a while, so if I'm way off on my prices please let me know! For the wheels/tires I live in 02760, and I'll drive a good distance to meet you halfway if you want them.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0