View Single Post
      05-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #356
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90 View Post
I'm not claiming to know what happened, far from it. I'm quoting some one, and putting it in this thread, that is first hand perspective and explanation. Which is obviously far more accurate and far closer to the "truth" than anything some posts as pure speculation.

That's some one that is actually involved with the company, both in its day to day operations, financial status, and verified time and time over again.

That's the best information that you can get. Not pure baseless speculation.

I was part of a company that had to close when the credit market froze, I did everything I could to make it good with everyone I could. The sad reality is that it took months, before I could even financially get to it, and that's with me being financially capable.

Also, our landlord, shut out doors before we could liquidate the assets we needed to get back off the ground
well maybe in different states the laws are a little different but here in VA a landlord cannot just lock doors...you have to go through a process through court. you have to take them to court once a month is not paid for, go to hearing, win your case, then the judge will say you have til such and such date to get your stuff out lol.

hell you cant even kick anyone out of your house if the person has been living with you for at least 14 days lol. so if someone doesnt pay rent at your house like a roommate and you say they have to get out because they didnt pay...you have to take them to court first...its illegal to just throw their crap out.
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0