View Single Post
      07-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #118
cibby
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan, Silver/Black

I'm posting this question here because I know you'll be back soon with your new settings Malek, and you seem to know this system inside and out. I'm wondering if you can help me out with something I noticed yesterday. I was listening to a song from my iPhone with your settings, with surround set to Music. All of a sudden, I notice a major shift in the music from the front to the rear, and it sounded really good. It's repeatable at the same point in the song. I don't know how the signal processing works, but I'd say 95%+ of the song is imaged up front, but there is that one section that filled in the back. What causes that, is it normal? Is it the rear fader issue I see people talking about? Is there a way to get it to play the sound more fully with the rear speakers (I've tried moving the fader of course). I bought my car used a month ago so am just getting used to it, and have read some posts about rears cutting in and out, but don't know if there is a remedy of if that's what I heard. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by cibby; 07-12-2009 at 04:00 PM..
Appreciate 0