Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 328i - sgm

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
I just can't believe that someone would dedicate so much time to a set of LED's. I would order them and wait for them to come. If I hear nothing in a few weeks I would then call to wee what's up. There is so many things in life that are more important.
+1. why is a tracking number so important? I realize that most would enjoy one, but it is not necessary. I myself like to receive tracking numbers as a form of confirmation of our completed transaction, but a vendor's word is just as good for me. The tracking number only creates more anxiety for me as I wait for my precious product to arrive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taichimaster View Post
Chill out dude. To me it really seems that you are making a big deal out of nothing. He has already tried more than enough to satisfy you after the fact and refunded your shipping.

I have had nothing but good customer service from Zoeb. He's always there to answer my questions and responds to my gazillion IMs very promptly!
I too have had nothing but exquisite service from Zoeb. He has been nothing but courteous and helpful to me, along with hundreds of other customers on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
1) You told the GB people that it will be shipped VIA Fedex-Ground. Even in the last PM you said that it was a fault and the person who shipped out used USPS instead of Fedex. - You haven't refunded any thing. You offer to refund me the shipping which is at this point 4.66 which I declined.
2) You offered me the credit which 4.66 - I can live with out it.
3) You never told any one that if you din't get a responce that you should call the shop. The last time I checked I am not a mind reader to read what is in your mind.
4) I really don't care whether you have computer acess or not. You are running a business and you told me that you will give me a tracking no to track my product and still I don't have a tracking no.
All I have from you is lies after lies you have told me.
Zoeb, as far as I am concerned, as told no lies. He did not retract his sale of the PIAA angel eyes because there was no more interest in them. Zoeb told me himself, while we were out to lunch one day as friends, that his supplier has raised their prices to him and he did not wish to charge customers the extra fee while he promised them the other. I have known Zoeb for a while now and his best interest is always in the consumer. Helping somebody express their passion of cars is more of an interest to Zoeb than making a sale. What has happened to you may just be a series of coincidences that (IMO) you are taking too harshly. Zoeb has graciously tried to make peace with you while you are unmoved. Zoeb offered an apology, a shipping refund (though you may think that it's only 4.66, it is truly an act of Zoeb's generosity as a vendor. I dont know of many other vendors, if any, that would offer this), and he also asked if there was anything else that he could do for you to try to keep you as a customer.
You simply kept contesting his apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
Thanks.
Do u honestly think that I care about 4.66!!!. Is that you think? This is notr about money. If it is about money I would have taken the money -Read my post (Sorry Essay)- It is about Principal.
We understand that you don't want to take the money because it's "about the principle". But the act of refunding your shipping costs only shows that Zoeb cares about his customers. What more could Zoeb have done for you? He even asked you that question himself!

I've got much for Zoeb, as a friend and as a vendor.
To the OP, try opening your mind a bit (sorry if that sounds offensive. I dont mean it to be). The consensus of this thread is that you read too much into your transaction with him. You have even demonstrated through direct quotes that Zoeb was clearly the obvious victim in the situation, not you.

Thanks