View Single Post
      05-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdink View Post
I bought my car from Rick at BMW Northwest in February. I had about 4 individual 2 hour visists to the dealership, along with many phone calls with him to figure out what car i wanted and he was patient and straight forward at the same time.

I recommended Magilla to him and i am glad that he recieved the same experience.

Just yesterday i brought another friend to him and Rick helped him with a Space Grey '08 Convertible and gave him a great deal. He was able to match the most competitive prices that people are recieving around the country for the e93, as well as beat the 4.5 financing that my friend could have gone with at B.E.C.U. (they gave him 3.9).

If you are in the market i highly recommend you give Rick a shot. Feel free to drop my name (Jeff) and Rick will give you the best deal he can up front. PM me if you have any questions or need help!
Hey Jeff...I think I already told you this, but in case I didn't....if you need to take your car in for any type of service.....go through John Noyes (SA). He is the best. His last name is pronounced "noise".

this goes for anyone looking for a good SA at BMWNW. He's also great for any type of questions you might have....and I mean "mod" questions.