View Single Post
      04-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #1
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Arrow Ask a Professional Detailer...

As a new E90POST member and sponsor, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Greg Pautler, owner of Detailed Image. We specialize in high end automotive detailing. Our goal is to help other members raise their standards in automotive car care, while maximizing their detailing objectives.

We started a thread, "Ask a Professional Detailer" on some other forums with great success and wanted to start a thread on E90POST to ask me any questions you might have on auto detailing. On e46fanatics, our Ask a Pro Detailer thread is still one of the top threads in their detailing section since July '05, with over 1400 posts and 60k thread views. We'd like to build up a great reference tool here on E90POST, specifically for newer model BMW's.

I know this is a great forum already, I see some familiar faces on here, and a wealth of information from Picus and other members. I hope to help contribute to the forum and answer as many questions as I can in a detailed and timely manner. I would also like to extend a 10% discount to all members on any purchase from Detailed Image. To do so, just enter in e90post during checkout to receive your discount.

I look forward to taking part in some great conversation.

Greg

Last edited by Detailed Image; 03-22-2012 at 09:59 AM..
Appreciate 0