Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town 335xi View Post
I don't necessarily want to throw them under the bus, but it starts with and "F" and might end with an "ields". I think I've told this story on here before, but basically I got into it with an SA one time, and he's made my life hell to the point where 9 times out of 10, no matter how much ahead of time I schedule my maintenance, they seem to be "out" of loaner cars. The icing on the cake was when I showed up to get my software updated (among other things), he tells me when I get there that they don't know how to do it, and therefore won't do it for me. So sitting in the waiting room, I run into someone I went to high school with and I'm all "what r u doing here" and he's all "picking up my 335 after getting the software update". I considered driving to the nearest establishment that sells both gasoline and matches, instead I settled for calling my SA a douchebag in front of the super hot cashier he was hitting on and calling him for the next two weeks with things like
-Why won't my car go past 155mph?
-Does BMW maintenance at Perillo really cost less than potato chips and cupcakes?

End of the story, can't say enough nice things about their sales people, can't find anything nice to say about their service... As soon as my warranty runs out I'm strapping a f'in jet pack to my whip

who was picking up their 335 from GBS?
get them on the boards!
Appreciate 0