ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 View Post
fuck fields go to laurel or westmont.
I thought Laurel IS Westmont...?

I've actually been thinking of switching over to them. Right now, I'm at BJ. Went in on Tuesday for a flat left rear, so they plugged it while they had to order the tire and wait for it. Called me yesterday to ask me why I wasn't in yet (they had told me they would call when it came in). So, this morning I get in the car to drive there, and I've got a flat right rear too. So, they only have one tire, and I need two. Guess who has to go back on Monday again for a couple hours?

Not only that, but the car failed walkaround with some pretty unsightly scratches on the hood either from the wash, or from when they opened the hood to top off the washer fluid (which I didn't ask them to do). My SA was cool about everything, very courteous and apologetic, but don't most dealerships at least stock a couple of their most popular tire sizes????? Anyway, after spending 6 hours there already this week, I have to go back on Monday for a tire change (which took 2+ hrs today), and a trip to their body shop to see if buffing the scratch out is a possibility.... All because of a nail in the road...
Appreciate 0