BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA69 View Post
I was going to go for an individual colour - the Ruby Black. Black with a red tinge in the light but it was like an extra $5k for that Individual option (includes the upgraded leather interior). I just didnt think that the person who bought my car after me would really apprecaite the money I would have spent to get a 'individual' car. Only reason why I didnt get that 'upgrade' option. Sheer resale value... not really worth it eh? Maybe on a 5 or 7 series perhaps. It just wasnt a huge colour change. To a layman, the ruby black looked just like the standard black!!
Honestly i've always bought my car's with 1 person in mind, ME! I've always said i never want to regret anything on a car i own, so to hell with resale value and alike, i want the car which i'm proud of and that is special in it's own way.
Mind you i've hedged my bets, the last car i had, i gave it to my mum when i was done with it and my brother has already put his hand up to buy my current one at the start of 09 for what'd be left on the finance (which should be a fair bit below mkt value, as i didnt finance the whole thing).
BMW E46 325Ci M Clubsport Carbon Black
BMW E36 318i Alpine White M Sport
Appreciate 0