View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #23
roadcarver
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 e82 135i /13 F30 335i

Congrats. I just picked up mine yesterday. Alpine White with 6speed manual, sport package,heated seats, grey poplar trim. That was all the options I wanted. I drove it today to visit relatives and all I can say is, freakin unbelievable,exceeds my expectations,loss for words. You will absolutely love the car. Is this your first BMW. It is mine and it blows me away. BMW is for real, no hype. My car is so unbelievably tight,smooth,great handling. I am a loss for words, no kidding. I will never go back to Honda, the difference in interior quality and refinement of the entire car is night and day. What is amazing is that I thought Honda was good which it is. The only problem now is that BMW has now ruined all other cars for me. I have now drank the cool-aid which has made me drunk. As you can tell I just got home from driving my car in which that last 10 miles home is on a twisty mountain road with no traffic. Im sorry, I dont mean to hijack your thread I just logged on and saw that you were getting the same car as me and just wanted to tell you that you will love it. Also, dont let anyone tell you the 328 does not have enough power, it has even plenty of power even below 4500rpm, and I have not even explored the upper rpms due to break in period.

Good luck tomorrow, it will be a great day.
Appreciate 0