United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by equ View Post
Back when the princeton ski shop was still in business, I ducked in there for a quick visit. Returned to lot (on Rt.3 near Clifton) to see the window of my car smashed. You can imagine the feeling.

(It was a cold night, and my jacket was stolen, so the drive was miserable. To top it off I sat on glass bits on my drive home. Grrr)
Wow that is terrible to hear. This just reaffirms my suspisions about Clifton and to avoid it at all costs (even though my hometown is right next to it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cay955 View Post
glad you came out in the nick if time. hope these bastards get what's coming to them.

I had my lock popped on my e46 at the palisades mall several years back. fortunately nothing was stolen - the alarm must have scared the thieves away.

i would recommend getting a blank keyhole and an alarm installed - definately worth the investment.
I'm going to get a shock sensor installed as well. completely forgot about that, so thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
Wow, I go to Clifton Commons all the time, either for a movie or dinner. I always see the police around. I guess I'm never leaving my car around there. I have too much stupid stuff they can steal inside my car.

Did they park their car right next to yours?
I parked my car next to an island to keep one side of the car safe. I had parked it in such a way that the drivers side door was facing the store so they were easy to spot as they failed to enter my car. I knew something was up when I saw them park behind me because the spot opposite to my car was taken. I think they go around stealing stuff out of peoples cars and possibly the car itself if its easy enough. Anyway, after years of complacency my senses are heightened due to the event.
Appreciate 0