09-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #912
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
yea, couldnt believe the way cormier dominated big foot. the barnett fight was pretty much how i saw it going, barnett trying out the striking once he felt he was over matched, he took it to the ground and quickly finished

i think cormier will win this, his take down defense is solid and if he lets those hands go again, he will KO barnett also

i was upset jacare lost the tittle, probs to Rockhold, dude has a hella chin and insane take down defense.

back to the UFC, Vitor vs Cung Lee? think thats one hell of a fight!
If Cormier tags Barnnet, it will be a very short night for him. Tho if Josh play defensively, he'll be able to gut out a victory via control on the ground.

Cormier tho, shit those punches pack mad power. BigFoot didn't know what hit up lol!

Was a bit shocked when Jacare didn't have any answers.

Vitor vs Cung Le. Donno how this will go. I can really see a Vitor barrage and Cung going down in the first round or Cung going all pin point strikes on Vitor and wearing him out. Should be a really interesting fight.

Funny how there's no care for Rampage vs Jones because of all the other news happening in the mma world.
Appreciate 0