View Single Post
      06-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #488
SacksLax
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 SG 335i e92

Bought my 2007 E92 335i June 12. Was searching for one for months with the options I wanted and Coral Red interior. I am coming from the Subaru community, sold my '02 Evo III 16g, stage 4 WRX to buy this. Let me say that anyone who calls BMW drivers fanboys and that BMW's aren't worth the money are blatant morons filled with envy. It will take a lot for me to get back into a Subaru for a performance platform. The 335i does everything so well. I bought the car for it's performance and handling and this car has exceeded all of my expectations. I didn't realize how many creature comforts are installed on this pavement thrashing missile of a car. The adaptive headlights and wipers, the seats, it even hands you your damn seatbelt. I have been truly blown away and am staying for a looooong time.

Anyways, installed Cobb AP Stage 1 and was giddy with joy after feeling the transformation of this car. Also, had the windows tinted at 20% all around. Will be plasti-dipping the window trim and lower front grills matte black. Also contemplating plasti-dipping the wheels gunmetal for now before I buy a set of VMR CSL 19's. And possibly gloss or matte black roof vinyl. These are a few shots I took after detailing her, she had spent far too much time on car lots with buffer jockeys that is for sure.

Appreciate 0