m@rk
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 520D SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
given all the bad press Merc have had on their customer service recently, I think they have dealt with this very well indeed. Is this almost Jaguar levels of service??
I get the impression that the higher up the model list you go, the better you get treated.

I always thought when I was going through a world of pain with Mercedes on my C Class that they would not have dared say some of the things they did had I been driving an S Class

So with my current car (which is quite high on the Audi model list) a recent problem has seen a "can't do enough to fix it" attitude and because it resulted in my car being off the road for 5 weeks because of a parts availability problem, upon collection and without prompting the dealer offered up a VERY generous apology that I have since found out was part funded by Audi UK even though they made sure I was in a very nice loaner whilst it was in so I wasn't really inconvenienced.

Again I suspect that has I been driving an A3, it would have been a very different conversation.

So it sounds like you are going to end up with a sound system that sounds amazing. Of course after this, all other factory fit sound systems are going to sound rubbish which means you are going to get bitten by the very expensive car audio upgrade bug on all future cars

Time to start upgrading the bit rates on all your music I think to get the most of it.

Enjoy