Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renus View Post
After very fast viewing your articles, I can say that you wheel was wrongly changed, you should change for something lighter like forged wheel
The Alpina wheels are already very light. And I like how they look. Of course there are even lighter rims available, but I don't like how they look and on bad roads they can get bent more easily than my current wheels. So no thank you, I like the wheels just as they are.

Quote:
and Bastuck exhaust not really good in sound as I have one before, but only cheap in price.
I disagree - I like the sound of the Bastuck exhaust very much. In combination with the catless DPs and the replacement of the secondary cats the sound is really fantastic, and I use every opportunity (tunnel!) to hear the car roar again. There may be more expensive options, but that does not mean they're necessarily better - and Bastuck is not that cheap either. But if you define yourself by price, then you may want to look elsewhere, like to the Akrapovic titanium exhaust.

Quote:
Next what you should consider is LSD on your car, suggest M3 LSD, good luck man.
I think you haven't really read much of the reviews. I have had a Quaife LSD for more than 2 years now. And no, the M3 LSD certainly is not a very good idea, as the installation is extremely complex and cost intensive. Quaife, Wavetrac or Drexler are just as good and much easier to install.

Alpina_B3_Lux