View Single Post
      04-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #9
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNDREAM View Post
I have up for grabs is my TCKline HPA coils that came off my 335i coupe.

I just have to say these are one of them most best performing coils I've ever had in my car. They are best of both worlds cause they perform great in the track an still comfortable to drive on the streets.
It sucks to get rid of them but I'm looking to go low so now they need a good home.

These coils been on my car for 18k miles an still holding up strong. As you can see these are the koni/tckline white front with koni yellow rears. They come original BMW sway bar end links just cause I don't need them so I'm just throwing them in. Btw my car has 38k on the clock so there still fresh both top mounts an end links.
I'm selling for $1000 shipped, as you can see there ready to be shipped out to the first person interested.

im interested...can you ship it to me?
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0