djgandy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by briers View Post
Those types of articles infuriate me. Firstly I don't have to believe its true because they tend to write so much shit, even if it is true anyone who has worked hard all their life deserves to have niceties like this from time to time.

All papers like this try to do is smear names in mud to rally the masses for some type of witch against the "other side".

I read another article how they are stealing from the poor and giving to the rich. What utter bollox.

They simply aren't told that 70% of income taxes come from 20% of the population. 5% of population the super rich pay 45% of the total taxes, way way more the vast majority of the population. Almost twice as much.

So if they knew they would see screwing them over would have large affects. The rich didnt pay as much tax when the upper rate was increased, they just loaned themselves the money at the going rate, so they had to bring the rate back down.

They also create opportunities and employment for the masses and even though some companies are seen to play the system this envy culture is getting boring.

I can't comment with confidence on this welfare cut because I don't read and study things I don't need to know, I keep focused on stuff that is important to me. My view on the cuts is if you genuinely need it you should be protected and helped. If not you need to work harder. I don't care and don't want to hear excuses, people need to do whatever it takes. They need to make sacrifices. I've seen it first hand how lazy people can be then quick to moan.

I have people employeed who turn up late, put in minimum effort, moan to colleagues, disrupt ethos and show no willing to progress in their career then moan how they aren't getting paid enough. When I was employed I was in every day on time, worked as many hours as it took to get the job done. Pushed myself well outside my comfort zone on many occasion.

The world might change one day and I could no longer have a business. When that day comes I will get my lawn mower put it in the car and go and cut grass, I will paint houses and I will figure out routines and methods every day to get quicker and more efficient. When I get home I will figure out a new business plan for my next Internet adventure. I will do whatever it takes. 9-5 means nothing to me.
Yeah but that is all irrelevant because if you reduce the top tax bracket by 1% the super rich get a £50,000 tax cut but the poor don't get a £50,000 a year increase in income?! HOW CAN THIS BE?
Appreciate 0