View Single Post
      05-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #268
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by F104 View Post
Hi Imran. Any idea what that is? bit count, or an un-erasable max value? Would be interesting to know, as I'm thinking about the F32 and engine options.

PS took my 320d to southern alps / dolomites last week. Managed to get three times 248kph/155mph on the counter (148mph gps) in germany, fairly level road (bugger - I never had safe distance left to see if it would hit 250), and plenty of 2nd/3rd gear overtaking in the mountains. Car returned 5.9/100 or 48 mpg on that trip, that was with me and the wife, associated luggage.., and 48 bottles of wine on the way back. Mileage confirmed by by tank to tank fill up calc.
I've now got 90k mls on it, and think 4+ years with your remap. It must have about paid for itself in fuel savings only
Its great to get feedback like this from a customer. Just shows the reliability of our tunes. Thanks!

On the older cars there is probably a work around but since most of them are out of warranty now it is not something that is being worked on.

On the newer cars we do not know what they have implemented. We are unable to flash these newer ECU's at present.
Appreciate 0