12-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigoss69 View Post
Awesome! After having had all the different bass setups in my car, starting with the SWS-8s, then a single 12 in a standard sealed enclosure, then a JL 12W7 in a pro wedge, then a 10w6v2 in a fiberglass corner enclosure, and finally a single 12 in IB through the ski-pass, I can say without doubt that IB is by far the most superior of everything I have tried, it is the loudest, cleanest, easiest and cheapest way of achieving awesome bass in our cars. And I'm saying this just after having heard an experimental setup with an old sub I had. Next week, I'm putting in the real deal subwoofer, I can't wait!
Thanks The only subs i have heard previously in BMWs were all sealed boxes. Ive had 2x10", 3x12" and 1x15", but all in my previous E36 years ago. Compared to that this is much better. I just need to deaden the rear parcel shelf, which should get done by the end of this week, and get a sub control.

Looking forward to your install, the wait is the hardest part lol. That AE sub looked really good when you modelled it.
Appreciate 0