Sales@CMWheels
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post
Good to see you over here Chris.

I purchased a set of csl's from Chris earlier this year and unfortunately damaged one of the wheels when placing it on the car! I rang Chris straight away and a new wheel was on my doorstep the following day (paid for of course).

Steve.
Thanks Steve, it's easily done mate, glad we got it sorted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLAM View Post
Good to see you here Chris,

I can vouch for Chris, I ordered 4x Spacers from Chris earlier in the year, top quality stuff and they arrived next day too

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbhp View Post
I can highly recommend Chris - received great service and the wheels are superb...

Thanks mate, looks fantastic, will have to upload it to our customer's cars on facebook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins83 View Post
Had some csl reps about a month back off chris through m3cutters and they are spot on, top bloke plenty of help and advice.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoro35i View Post
I wouldn't even think of running run flats on reps, the run flats cracks the Original wheels so most likely they will crack on what ever wheels you put on.

Don't say i didn't warn you, just don't come back and complain about cracked wheels then blame it on the quality of Chris's wheels.

You can put the run flats on mate, but as above, it really is not recommended. They are the main cause of the MV4's and other wheels cracking due to the solid nature of the side walls. We have wheels in stock such as the VMR 710 style which are extra load bearing wheels, which will be more suitable with run flats if you really wanted to stick with them.

Chris.
Appreciate 0