Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by briers View Post
Like thunder, you could almost see their cocks shrink

Hilarious way you've explained this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briers View Post
Surely he would break out with hives and cold sweats at the thought of this?
It was a rare moment of weakness when I was feeling particularly lazy.

That day, I learned my lesson - when I got home after the (remarkably good value) Polish wash and saw the car gleaming in all the sunlight, showing off all the numerous new swirls that thy threw in for free, my laziness had well and truly backfired. I spent the rest of the day machine polishing it back to perfection!

I nearly drove it back to Jon and told him to do it again....but he lived 2 hours away and his work didn't come with any form of guarantee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Thing View Post
That's reminded me Andrew I must try and get round to see the SLS before that goes as well I'll probably give you a call over the next couple of weeks if that's ok as I'm due a Mobile upgrade soon as well.
Mercedes C63 507 Edition looks like it's had some nice touches added wonder how much it wil be over the std Car
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mercede...-507-announced
The 507 will likely be a lot of money and probably not worth the extra over the PPPlus. I reckon they both give out very similar power figures but the 507 will have some of the Blackie visual upgrades, which will be nice.

I was nearly tempted by a new Black instead of my used SLS but just couldn't resist - I'd always hanker after the SLS and the C63 Black would be too similar sat inside it to my previous C63's. The SLS is most definitely very different.

Feel free to give me a shout but leave it a couple of weeks as I'm on holiday next week. SLS won't be going anywhere, that I can assure you (other than to the car audio installers!).
Appreciate 0