04-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #14
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daheechang View Post
haha i agree. i made an appointment with carnutz. i figure even though they're super expensive, they do quality work.
Hell no. Who'd heck did you hear about CarNutz does a great work. Who ever told you that is giving you a false information. Please do not go to CarNutz Try this shop, Cantrell Motorsports. I never use them, but lots my friends referral me to them. Here is their website http://www.cantrellmotorsport.com/ They are right next to Dave as well. Dave knows the owner and Dave can hook you up with the prices. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO "CarNutz"

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixtjandra View Post
Dave quoted me to install my coilover for $600, which is more expensive than carnutz ($400)..
He is giving you the wrong quote then buddy. Give me your cell number. I will call Dave and get less than $400 out the door for you. I think Dave must misquote you. Caz he just did a KW V3 install for your friend with the Black E90 330xi out the door for $300. Did you clearly state what you want to do? $600 sounds like you are getting something else done as well besides the coilover installed.

CarNutz charged me to do my previous E90 for KW V1 and alignment, but nothing was done in properly. I had to take my car back to the dealership and have the tech checked it out for me. Unbelievable, the dealership claimed the job was done in horrible. So I went back to CarNutz but ended up got a FXXX U from their manager. He said I was trying to attack his company.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 04-09-2010 at 02:14 PM..
Appreciate 0