klinkerklu
Respect my Authoritay
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi ED

Garage List
2006 330xi ED  [0.00]
Hi David,
This a great topic, I have learned a few more things and am ready to switch over to Klasse exterior products. We use their interior detailer and love it, since it doesn't leave behind any shiny residue.
For probably the last 10 years, we've used random orbitals and various wax combos. Our favorite by far is the 3 step Meguiar's. Our cars look great and even after years people still think they're new! (we are pretty anal about detailing top to bottom and keeping the interior clean)
So if Klasse AIO and SG are far superior, I can't imagine what results we'll get on our new Bimmer! We are also going to try claying for the first time, using your instructions.
Some questions about applying Klasse using an orbital
1. we've never used foam applicators. We've always used a thin cotton applicator (which we dispose of & replace with new after 1/2 car application) followed by a terry buffing pad for removal of product, (which we switch out for a clean one after 1/2 car removal -these we will wash and reuse for next time).
2. repeat step 1 with second/3rd product application
3. Buff entire car w/ orbital when done (after carnuba) w/ MF pad

Is it necessary to use the foam applicator for AIO? Foam pads came with the kit I ordered but for hand use. I think the orbital would increase the effectiveness of AIO. Also, would you recommend using the orbital to remove the product as we usually do? If so, terry or MF pad?
The sealant I plan on doing by hand, as it is a wipe on wipe off, acc. to everyone's experience, so I'm not too worried about that. But I will use the orbital to apply pure carnuba and buff after 3 SG coats.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!