View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #1
eogintz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi coupe

New Jersey Car for Sale

Hi Folks,

My name is Ed and I am a member of this forum as well as BMW CCA.

In a couple of weeks my son, who lives in Morris Plains NJ, will be getting a company car and has asked me for help to try and sell his current vehicle that he owns and has the title to.

Vehicle Description- 2008 Infiniti G35X with approx. 70,000 miles. This was purchased two and a half years ago as a CPO vehicle at Infiniti of Ardmore PA. This vehicle has all wheel drive, factory nav and bluetooth, upgraded stereo which includes factory Ipod and hard drive to burn and save CD's, auto trans, power and heated memory front seats, 4 new high performance tires,etc. etc... The car's exterior is blue slate with charcoal leather interior. Both exterior and interior are in excellent condition. All services are current and car has always been dealer maintained. Car has not had ANY mechanical issues and runs as new. Reliability of this model is just outstanding. Why buy a stripped down Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic for approx. $20,000 when you can own this car which is easy to handle and a great vehicle for a new driver, or to run around and do errands.

Our asking price is $15,500 with minimal flexibility.

If interested, please contact me by e mail at eo145@aol.com. I do not go on the forum boards every day so e mail is the best way to contact me.

Thank you for your interest.

Ed
Appreciate 0