View Single Post
      04-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #11
AU335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft View Post
Never heard of a shop in Atlanta with a Dyno that doesn't have a rate to do pulls or rent it out at an hourly rate, especially TopSpeed

Every dyno reads differently and theirs is on par with every single dynojet in Atlanta. This is fact.
E46 M3's do around 295-305 there with headers and their calibration, that's pretty average if anything less optimistic.
One ATL shop that people have tried to prove reads higher is Mainstream, but that's been argued by reputable people claiming the airflow is better there, or the humidity levels were lower etc. etc.
I'll go with a personal experience... they gave me graphs of stock dyno pulls saying I made 291/300 whp/ft-lbs STOCK... definitely high for ANY n54 i've ever heard of stock... then their dyno claimed I made 366/386 whp/ft-lbs on their tune they threw on my car... tune was only running 13-14 psi... so yeah... and lets just say the COBB tune i'm running now (which dyno'd 330/370 whp/ft-lbs at a dynojet I trust) is definitely faster than the TopSpeed tune... track times proves it... so either the dyno reads high or they threw in hidden corrections on my graph to make me happier with purchasing their tune... either way I'm never stepping foot back into that shop lol.
Appreciate 0