View Single Post
      06-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #12
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
So they dont steal your things and give you a free $100 oil change (not really free as the dealers normally do services that are within a month as to avoid the hassle of dealing with the person again soon).

I say: Big Deal, this is probably not even the best car dealer within 20mi if your expectations are so low.
in todays day and age who can you really trust? that tech was alone in the car and with no one around could have very easily grabbed the phone and wallet and say he didnt see anything.

i havnt had to go to my dealer much (competition BMW of smithtown) but when i do, everyone i come in contact with does nothing but make me feel like a customer. my car is the second BMW we've purchased from my CA, Vito. he always asks about my family and how we're all doing. he always asks how the car is doing and if theres anything he can help out with.
The SAs are second to none, not only car guys, but real BMW guys. i get into conversations with them all the time. Competition BMW FTMFW.
anyone else from LI agree?
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0