07-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #73
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
So you can tell whether they have HPV based on looks now huh?...you got a PCR machine in your mouth huh?......forget hookers, 20% of college girls have HPV...they dont look like hookers...you want to screw these gals...lol...wanna know what causes venereal warts...HPV 16/18...you know how many ob-gyn's are treating v. warts in college gals>??...quite a few I am guessing.

Actually the risk is alot greater if you do oral on them rather than vice versa...go ask that dude on ask a obgyn anything thread.

My point, you cant tell who has HPV based on looks or skank factor even college gals.
If you want to talk percentages, condoms aren't 100% either. But if you whip your dick out and throw a condom on it and ask for a BJ, there is a 99.999999% chance of the girl saying "no". So, my point which is still valid, is you should have just said BJ because no girl would give a non BBJ unless she does it for a living.

If you went through life worrying about possibilities you would be like Jack Nicholson in that movie.