Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ign335i View Post
March 2 event has been removed since it references the other forum. I will probably go to that one though since the crowd is more technical/faster. Not really interested in the ST BS.
Shift S3ctor puts on a really good roll on event bro....Not only that they are only getting better each and every event...Overall there are faster cars at the Shift S3ctor event and they have the entire event organized more professionally...Also better video and photography etc since they have much more media coverage....

The other event No Fly Zone in Bakerfield is more of a local friendly event and wont gain as much traction as what the Shift S3ctor guys are doing...To some that is a good thing to others its a bad thing....For example the photography at the Bakersfield event is kid from what I can see nothing to jump up and down about...Im already signed up for the Bakersfield event if it means anything bc I want to meet guys who are friendly and just to have fun...but want to still go to Shift S3ctor if I can make it since I want to run other cars that wont make it to Bakersfield...Also just to have proper pics and video of my car..