Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

E92 M3 interior part out

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just bought a pristine, low mileage 2008 E92, and will immediately be turning it into a racecar. It has a bamboo interior with extended leather, premium pkg, tech package, Nav, and OEM carbon fiber trim. It will all be removed and for sale, but right now I want to concentrate on the bamboo-specific parts, because the dash and console will need to be swapped for your non-extended core parts.

So if you're interested in the bamboo leather parts, particularly the extended dash and console, I'll need your non-extended parts in return. We'll figure out a price + for the swap, and I also may consider a straight sale. I prefer a non-nav dash, and will be selling the whole nav system, but two-hump dash is fine too. I'm in Richmond, VA, but can ship via Grehound very cheap.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in any other parts, but please let's start with the big stuff! Btw, this car is rated a 4.9/5 by Manheim, so interior is in exceptional condition. A shame to be gutting her!

Here are pics, disregard the pics of the Lexus SUV that somehow got linked. Thanks, Max
http://www.mintmotorcar.com/2008-BMW...-33304/3878071

Appreciate 0