Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996tt

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
Hey everyone, this is Ryan from Shades of Gray, or SOG as some of our local friends and customers like calling us. I'm going to keep up with this thread, hopefully...and help answer some questions. I'm a little bummed out, I just typed up a long post for this thread with TONs of info...when I hit submit...it sayed i was no longer signed in...and I lost it all. LOL,
I don't feel like re-typing it all...so here's the summary of what it said.
Everything is a lifetime LLumar warranty, all computer cut, and one piece rear windshields. If you want hand cut, we can do that too. Computer cut just saves me time and waste.
Unfortunately, we can't take any detints Sat 29th. They just take way too long. Give us a call and we'll make other arrangements for you.
If you don't mind us takeing pics of your cars...we'd love to. It's something we started back in July 07. Cleaning your cars(exterior) before hand is welcomed.
We want to start at 7:30 AM, and hope to be done by 4pm. That's when our wives want us back home atleast...lol.
For the early birds, we'll be making coffee, and we'll have donuts too. Lunch is on us, we'll be getting Pizzas. Our waiting room has a TV...and you can watch movies if you want.
Film options are 5%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 40%, and 50% metalized.
5%, 15%, 20%, 35% non-metalized.
Metalized is the better quality and has better energy rejection. Once again, any questions...just shout.
Our site is www.shadesofgraytint.com,
and here's the direct link to our BMW collection:
http://shadesofgray1.proboards83.com...ead=1181867429

Thanks again everyone for putting this together! See you soon...
Ryan

Hey Ryan, I have a quick question for you. I have been debating between getting 35% or 40% for a while now. I settled on 35% but since your here, maybe I can get your professional opinion. I have a Space Gray exterior with a black interior with brushed aluminum accents. Which % would you recommend? I'm ideally looking for something that won't get me pulled over in NY/NJ as I go up there quite often. NY has a zero tolerance for tints but they'll usually let people go as long as their tints aren't too dark.
2009 Merc C-350: AMG package, loaded
2008 E92 335xi - Gone
Appreciate 0