12-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #30
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
There is this youtube prankster named Adam Saleh who is a muslim. His entire livelihood is dependent on making videos depicting muslims being discriminated against. He's even been caught on these hoaxes a couple times and admitted they were fake. Today he announced that he was kicked off a Delta flight for speaking in Arabic. Knowing the guy's history, he's full of shit and this is another publicity stunt of his. But tell that to the millions of people who follow him on social media. It doesn't matter what any investigation shows, they have already formed their opinion. It's unfortunate because this guy just makes all muslims look like race baiting pieces of shyt.

People are so enticed by click-bait and misleading shyt it's saddening. Smart people too, who are successful in their careers, fall for this garbage. They get their news from the Daily Show, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, and celebrities without batting a f*cking eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@vivid View Post
Meanwhile, because of the monetization of youtube, hes going to make, potentially, tens of thousands of dollars off of that video because of how its causing so much controversy.
its a damn shame, i don't think racism will ever end, i mean quite frankly, we humans just dont like one another and will find whatever reason to hate. if we were all one color we would hate bout some other shit. if we didn't bring so much attention to it would be tamed. but adults my age make such rash conclusions and decisions based on whats going on. And I always want to go wtf has made you so wise. Its brainwashing the youth, and I personally know enough to learn only what I see. allegory of the cave type shit
Appreciate 0