View Single Post
      07-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
FI PETE
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 328i E90

Being a professional detailer myself I understand exactly how you feel and what your concerns are. I deal with clients on a daily basis that have been victims of bad detailers.
You have options:
1- Search for a REPUTABLE detailer in your area..not the cheapest. I'm sure guys here can help you with that.
2- Do it yourself...believe it or not you'll find it pretty easy IF you enjoy cleaning your car. You can buy: Sonax Perfect Finish (amazing polish, awesome results), a Griots Garage or Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher and 2 White Lake Country foam pads (great for your white E90) and Blackfire Paint Sealant or GTechniq C2v3 for protection and you'll be blown away by the final finish.
3- Just leave it as is and apply a glaze before the wax to fill in minor scratches.

Hope this help...guys here have given you great advice...just don't go with a cheap detailer that will cost you a lot more on the long run.

DON'T BE SHY TO ASK, ASK AND ASK QUESTIONS TO THE DETAILER YOU'RE PLANNING ON HIRING TO ENHANCE YOUR AUTOMOBILE INVESTMENT.
Appreciate 0