LLinxuS
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro

Garage List
2007 328i e90  [9.28]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
That video was effing awesome, I wish we had meets like that and have fun without getting into trouble. Other than that your E90 is a master piece, lovin' everything about it.

By the way I saw your older threads about your sound system, I was wondering do you get rattling in the rear deck and does your sub box ever travel down to the back of the trunk when you drive aggressive or accelerate real fast from a dig? because those are my problems.
You should start some up! The meets are a blast, especially going for a cruise 15 bimmers deep.

I get rattling at 40-60 Hz right behind the rear seats and I can't figure out where it's coming from. We were going to bolt down the box but it was such a tight fit that we knew it wasn't going anywhere, and it hasn't. If your box is moving around, you should definitely bolt it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattah View Post
I should have been there.... nice car man
Thanks man! Hopefully seen you at one of the future NTBC CAR-B-Q meets. Next one is Jan 27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Damn.. every time I think my color is too common, I see threads like this and there's hope. Your car is beautiful.
I'm glad I gave hope haha - I love this color, I can't believe you think its too common!
Appreciate 0