artie6051
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 320i ZSP ZMT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The car is a 2007 sparkling graphite e92 335 with aero front lip, M3 rear lip, M3 sideskirts, blacked out trim, grills, matte black VMR V310s, window tint, gp thunder halo bulbs, white led sidemarkers, and black interior. The sparkling graphite exterior looks amazing with blacked out parts.

The car is CPO'd until Sept 2013 and currently has 75k miles on it. I drive it daily as a business vehicle, and a LOT of the miles have been done on the hwy since I bought it in Oct 2010 with 42k miles. The car also has sport package, cold weather package, nav, logic 7, comfort access. It also has aluminum interior trim and a 6 speed manual transmission.

I also have the stock wheels a full set of winter wheels and tires, and all of the maintenance records since 30k miles. Extra wheels and tires can be negotiated as part of the deal if needed.

In May 2011, I was hit on the drivers side front fender. The fenders on the e92 are plastic, so it shattered and needed to be replaced, as well as the drivers side headlight assembly. It was a low speed collision - no airbags, injuries, etc. The driver's side was resprayed in order to achieve a proper blend in.

I will be trading it this week towards another 335, and thought I'd offer it up for a quick sale if anyone is interested.

$18.5k or best offer

I'm located in Boston

Attached Images

Last edited by artie6051; 10-31-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Appreciate 0