View Single Post
      07-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Gerry@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E30

Bavarianx | Injen 325/ 328 / 330 Intake (Polished or PowerderCoat Black)

Here you guys go. This is what everyone's been waiting for. The BRAND NEW InJen Air Intake System for all BMW 325 / 328 / 330. These intakes have the researched and developed to give you the maximum HP and Torque for your car. The intakes coming in Polished or PowderCoated Black, both the same price. There are two lists below, so once payment or deposit is received, then we'll add you to the list. Intake, heat shield, clamps, all accessories and instructions are all including all you DIY people. Pictures of the installed pictures are below, so you can see exactly how your car will look like. Remember guys, this system give you 12HP and 10LB of Torque. You're not going to see a better made intake than this one from InJen, brought to you by Bavarian Exclusive!!!

All the Intakes are in and you get the choice of two colors. Polished or PowderCoated Black!!!

Price:
$350.00 (FREE Installation, if needed) Local Pickup
$375.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES and APO Addresses
$395.00 SHIPPED TO CANADA

PayPal: PayPal@BavarianX.com (Please include your E90Post.com SN)

YouTube Video by Project3 w/ Photos and Sound Clips!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HwyDoHAfII

Installed Pictures on a BMW 330i

Thanks for your guys' support and please feel free to PM me anytime when you need any of your BMW stuff!!!

EDIT (08.13.2008): I'll update with how many we have everyday here, but only a few sets are going to be left, so please feel free to PM me or call us at 714.672.0576 if you have any other questions!!!!

Attached Images

Last edited by Gerry@bavarianx; 03-10-2009 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: No more GroupBuy!!
Appreciate 0