View Single Post
      03-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #17
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakamota View Post
hmm. Interesting. I already did the cic retrofit. It didn't take very long. I was looking for a place to put the USB port. My glovebox is older with the flashlight so no place to put it. I decided to put it in the center console. I didn't have to do all that you're saying. I went to the salvage yard this morning and found the USB/Aux port. (84109237654) they just gifted it to me. Didn't charge me. Tested the port and it worked fine importing music from Flash Drive. This has the 6 pin aux connector. My car has the 4 pin 3 wire connector. Did a quick search on newTIS for the wiring diagram. changed the pins to the new connector. Aux audio works. Now that I know the USB and the Aux are working. I'm running the wire to the center console.
sorry if my words hurt you in any way, i simply reread your posts above few times and didn't find you if you already installed cic